15 years experienced as manufacturing manager, materials manager, manufacturing planning director and quality director in various companies in the fields of electronic materials, plastic molding and centrifugal pumps.
17 years experienced as a consultant, founder of XP Consulting in 1999.
- Pioneer in introducing the kaizen event approach in a major European manufacturer of industrial facilities (KSP Gruppe).
- Partner and instructor and program manager of the French Premier APICS Channel Partner MGCM for CPIM courses, as well as for the IIBLC CGBL and CBBL preparation courses.
- Part-time lecturer at Université Jean-Moulin (Lyon) for Masters in Operations Management.
- Facilitator of the Supply Chain Community Of Practices of the Rhône-Alpes’ Regional Agency.
- Author in various publications like « L’Essentiel du Management des Flux » (Fundamentals of Flow Management) ; « 10 conseils lean contre la crise » (10 lean tips against the crisis) ; « 10 histoires d’excellence opérationnelle » (10 Stories of Operational Excellence).